Monday, February 11, 2013

Hey there Everyone. My name is Rob and I am 18 years old. I am a Freshman here at Rhode Island College, and I am an Elementary Education major so far. I really like children which is why I decided to invest my time and interest in this class! I'm originally from Lincoln, Rhode Island, but recently moved to Woonsocket, Rhode Island. I have an older sister, who is 22, and we are very close.

Enjoying the balmy weather in NH!

Its no secret. I am a goofball...

A little bit about me: My hobbies include Snowboarding in the winter time and mountain biking when there is no snow as well as Frisbee and soccer. I really like cars, and everything to do with them, and I have a large passion for art. I took a few classes over at the Rhode Island School of Design a little while ago, and I realize that art and creativity are the keys to a happy life (at least for me). I work at a country club during the spring, summer and fall, and I have winters off! I can't wait to get back to work though! I have a  I am really looking forward to sharing a learning experience with all of you!









No comments:

Post a Comment